Daily Planned Activities
IN THE MORNING
- RED - French
- YELLOW - Listening Game
- BLUE - Cutting Skills
IN THE AFTERNOON
- RED - Block Play
- YELLOW - What Happens Next?
- BLUE - Jewellery Making
- Talk about the changes that are taking place in summer
- Read stories together, encourage children to recall parts of the story
- Plant some seeds together and watch them grow
- Practice the Jolly Phonic songs together
- Look for numbers and letters in the environment
- Talk about the feelings and how they feel in different situations
- Sing number songs such as 1,2,3,4,5 once i caught a fish alive, 5 little ducks, 5 little speckled frogs, etc.